Data and Telecommunication Services...
RLC is a Panasonic Business Telephone Systems (BTS) and IPitomy Business Communications Dealer. We can meet all of your telecommunications needs. Click on the images below to view information
Big changes are taking place in the way telecommunications services are delivered. The old analog voice network is being phased out in favor of new technology based upon VoIP. This change will impact all users of old outdated equipment ... PBXs and key systems alike. However, VoIP is not right for every organization. That's why RLC should be your choice when it's time to replace your phone system. We aren't tied to a technology or a vendor; RLC will design a phone system that's right for you today and capable of growing as you do. Whether you have a single office, a campus environment with multiple buildings in close proximity, or offices located in different cities, RLC has the expertise.
There is an inevitable transition from analog to VoIP; it;s similar to the transition from broadcast to digital (DTV) recently experienced in the television industry. Your business telecommunications system is your direct connection to your customers, clients, suppliers and vendors. It is also a major investment that will be with you for years to come. It makes sense that your investment in the future of your business be an investment in current technology (SIP-based VoIP) rather than in products that will be obsolete almost as soon as you purchase them (analog TDM technology). Nevertheless, the poor performance of some Internet Service Providers require the continued use of traditional copper incoming phone llines for many locations. Fortunately, RLC has the skills, and the common sense, to install systems that work and deliver state-of-the-art benefits.
Stepping Into the Future with an Advance Phone System designed by RLC
- Advanced products with enhanced features all for less money than traditional analog/TDM PBX systems.
- Save up to 50% on your current phone bill when you subscribe to VoIP services with your IP PBX.
- Create an “all in one” communication platform that is flexible, easy to use, and administered from a user friendly web based administration console.
- Erase boundaries by connecting remote workers and mobile employees with the office.
- Enhance your business communications by integrating your multi-site locations into one converged dialing plan.
- Collaborate easily and affordably on webinars and meetings using the built-in conference bridge with support for up to 32 participants.
- Take control of your communications ... advanced features and an easy to administer user interface add unprecedented control that saves money on moves, adds and changes.
- Hardware and software are supported locally and on site service